Thanks to Cathy for nominating me!!!
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 questions
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger award logo on your post and/or on your blog
- If you had the choice either to live in the City or in a forest for ever which one would you pick? Definitely the forest!
- What would you do on a rainy day? Color, play guitar, write, play with my family, bake, cook, clean, etc.
- If you were writing a book for two years, and you went to go have it punished after you finish it. But the punishing company turned you down, what do you think it would feel like? It would feel absolutely horrible!!!! All that work for nothing. But then I’d pick myself up and find someone else who will appreciate and publish it.
- Do you listen classical music? Yes!!!
- Which one do you think would be the most painless death, Shot, burned alive, or drowned? Shot.
- Do you plan on going to collage? Absolutely.
- What is your name and age? Ashley and I’m 15.
- Do you ever feel like you can take on an army? Lol, yes!!
- What kind of book do you like reading? Non-fiction biographies, history books and the occasional adventure story.
- If a flood started swamping your house, what would be you’re first action? Make sure everyone is safe.
- Have read The Real Lincoln by Thomas J. Dilorenzo? If you have how did you like it? No, I haven’t.
Questions for My Nominees (more…)