Hello again! I was nominated for the fifth time by Jessica! Thanks, Jess!
- Thank the blog who nominated you and link back to them.
- Make a blog post outlining 11 facts about you.
- Answer the 11 questions from the blog that nominated you.
- Write 11 questions for those you will nominate.
- Nominate 5-11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
11 facts about me
- I’m an outdoorsy person.
- I tend to read a lot of informational books even though I never get to try out the stuff I read.
- One of my legs is about 1 inch shorter than the other. (The entire left side of my body is bigger and longer, though you can’t tell at first glance).
- I love calendars!
- I’m super duper sensitive to radiation. I don’t even wear headsets anymore cause I get headaches.
- I hardly ever use pens unless there’s not a pencil around.
- I love cowboy stuff; I own a cowboy hat, boots and one day I’ll get a belt.
- My room is a total hodge-podge of different styles; marine, western, and any other stuff you could throw in!
- My clothes hardly ever match unless I go out of the house. And even then. 😀
- I don’t get offended very easily.
- I’m a reasonably okay painter.
- What is your favorite kind of horse and why? Arabian! I love the way they hold their heads and tails in the air. Also, they’re very delicate and graceful.
- How old were you when you touched a horse for the first time? Sheesh, I really wouldn’t know! I think it was when I was 6 or 7. We lived out in the country at that time and we had about five horses living in the field next to us and we would pet them and we gave them names.
- What do you want to be when you grow up? Either author, doctor, nurse or historian.
- What color is your hair? Golden brown. I used to be really blond but my hair got a lot darker. It gets a deep brown whenever it’s wet.
- Do you like board games? Which one is your favorite? Yes, I do! I really like Parcheesi. Catan is also really fun.
- What is your favorite kind of music? Right now I’m into western music (as in from the movies [like John Wayne’s]). I also like celtic, classical, baroque and bluegrass.
- What is your favorite school subject? History! I really like history.
- How many siblings do you have? Three. One older, two younger.
- What are some of your hobbies? Writing, puzzling, drawing occasionally and playing with my family!
- How often do you write poetry? It really depends on how creative I feel! Sometimes I’ll go on a spree and write three or four. Sometimes I won’t write anything for months. Sometimes I’ll just pick up a piece of paper and write one in ten minutes.
- What’s your favorite book?
- Ketchup or mayonnaise?
- Skiing or snowboarding?
- Winter or summer?
- Would you rather do photography or geology if you had to choose?
- Favorite color?
- Have you ever done origami?
- Favorite fruit?
- Have you ever read the Odyssey?
- Have you ever watched The Last Samurai?
- Have you ever read Aviation Cadet?
Thank you so much Jessica! It was really nice of you! Definitely check out her blog, guys, she has some pretty awesome stuff!