Thanks to Kyla for nominating me! As the title says, this is the fourth Liebster Award I have received. The’re racking up! 😀
Rules for Award
- Thank the blog who nominated you and link back to them.
- Make a blog post outlining 11 facts about you.
- Answer the 11 questions from the blog that nominated you.
- Write 11 questions for those you will nominate.
- Nominate 5-11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
11 facts about me
- I make up weird, non-related passwords.
- I’m a compulsive saver; I hardly touch my money unless I have to.
- I like knick-knacks.
- I like volleyball.
- I have never played a team sport officially (a.k.a. as a part of a team)
- I have composed lyrics to music that my dad composed. It’s a really cool western song.
- When I’m bored I write poetry instead of doodling…..
- I’m almost always reading at least two books at the same time.
- Sometimes I’m overly enthusiastic.
- I have an amazing memory for movies.
- I’m a bit of a pack rat……who knows when you might have use for that stuff? 😉
Answer’s to Kyla’s questions
- What age do you feel right now and why? I always feel older than people my age. I guess it’s a matter of maturity.
- What do you want your tombstone to say? If I had a tombstone it would say “Ashley R- Q-, 2002-?, and my biggest life accomplishment.
- If you could witness any event of the past, present, or future, what would it be? I would like to witness the Ramayana epic.
- What is your best childhood memory? I guess it would have to be the three years I spent in a house out in the boonies from the age of 5-8. Those were really good times.
- Have you ever gone cow-tipping? No, but it sounds fun!
- Favorite horror movie? Don’t have one. I can’t stand the horror genre. Totally creeps me out.
- The last thing you bought? Shikes, I can’t remember! I think the last things I bought were Christmas presents.
- If you don’t know the words to a song, do you improvise? Absolutely! I love making my own lyrics.
- Would you kill an innocent person if you thought it might mean saving a dozen of other people? Wow. Not sure about that one. I don’t think so.
- Would you be willing to eat a bowl of crickets for $5,000? Possibly…….ugh. Maybe not…….
- What is the wallpaper on your cellphone or laptop? Right now I have flowers on both my cell phone and my laptop.
My 11 questions
- What place in the world seems the best economically?
- What place in the world would you choose to live in if every single country was at war?
- Would you ride an untrained two year old colt or a ten year old wild stallion?
- Birds or bunnies?
- Skiing or snowboarding?
- Cactuses or palm trees?
- Mango juice or orange juice?
- Favorite color?
- Favorite sport?
- Favorite pro sport star?
- Favorite president of all time?
Nominees, please comment below when you have completed your reply!