First off, thanks to Kenna for nominating me! Second, enjoy!
Rules for the Award
1.Thank the blog who nominated you and link back to them.
2. Make a blog post outlining 11 facts about you.
3. Answer the 11 questions from the blog who nominated you.
4. Write 11 questions for those you will nominate.
5. Nominate 5-11 new bloggers who have less than 200 followers
11 facts about me
1. I like eating sticks. Actual wood licorice sticks.
2. I wear glasses.
3. I have a little origami bunny staring at me all the time I’m doing school….. 😀
4. I like cactus’ and the desert.
5. I’m completely and incurably horse-crazy.
6. I write my poems on post-its most of the time.
7. I don’t have any social media accounts and I don’t want to have any.
8. I love Donald Trump!! 😀
9. I prefer pencils over pens.
10. My family calls me a puzzle machine.
11. I love the old West!!!
Answers to Kenna’s questions
1. If you could meet anyone in the world who would it be? Donald Trump hands down.
2. Why? Because I want to tell him how grateful I am that he has run for president and that he is going to Make America Great Again. Also, it would be kinda cool to meet the president of the United States.
3. What do you love more than anything in the world? Love itself.
4. What nickname is your least favorite (of yours)? Ash. I can’t stand it. People can call me Ashley or Shli, but not Ash.
5. What type of person are you? I think I’m cheerful, optimistic and spontaneous.
6. If you had to live without one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be? A cell phone.
7. What is your favorite place to go on vacation? I haven’t been on a vacation for a long time, but I think it would be the ocean.
8. What is something that really bothers you? The lying, sleazy media. And the sound of nails on a chalkboard. Eeek! It gives me shivers just to think about it.
9. What is your favorite band? I don’t have one.
10. What is your favorite book or book series? I really like “John Adams” by David McCullough.
11. If you had one word to describe yourself, what would it be? Unique. Completely.
Questions for nominees
1. What’s your favorite animal?
2. Who’s your favorite character in the Bible?
3. What’s your favorite pastime?
4. What’s your favorite season?
5. Who is your hero?
6. What’s your favorite movie?
7. What’s your dream car?
8. What’s your favorite plant?
9. If you got an invitation from Donald Trump to meet him at the White House, would you take it?
10. Have you ever ridden a horse?
11. What do you want to do when you grow up?
Nominees, please post a link to your post in the comments! Thanks,