I was nominated for the Liebster Award by my fellow student and blogger, Leona (her blog). With due thanks, I will proceed to relate the rules:
1. Thank the blog who nominated you and link back to them (don’t forget to comment on this post so I can check out your answers).
2. Make a blog post outlining 11 facts about you,
3. Answer the 11 questions from the blog who nominated you.
4. Prepare 11 questions for those you will nominate.
5. Nominate 11 new bloggers (those who have less than 200 followers) by commenting in one of their blog posts.
Answers to Leona’s questions:
1.What is your favorite mystical creature? (eg dragon, gryffin) The Centaur.
2. Are you more a night owl or early bird? Both.
3. Do you believe in angels? Yes.
4. Singing or dancing? Singing.
5. Do you like chocolate? No.
6. Would you get a tattoo? Never!
7. Barnes and nobles or the mall? Barnes and Nobles.
8. Do you believe in love at first sight? Yes.
9. What is the one thing you absolutely loathe? A spineless person without guts to stand up for what is right.
10. What is your favorite thing about yourself? I don’t have one. I love everything about me, my strengths, my love and friendship with animals, my patience and courage.
11. Do you like antique stuff? Yes, I do.
Eleven questions for my nominees:
1. Do you like horses?
2. Do you hate spiders?
3. What’s your favorite book genre?
4. What’s your favorite school subject?
5. If you could live anywhere on planet earth, where would you go?
6. Who was the president during World War I?
7. Who is the founder of ISIS?
8. Who is Donald Trump’s running mate?
9. Who is Hillary Clinton’s running mate?
10. Who was King Arthur’s right hand man (besides Merlin)?
11. And last (but not least), What’s your favorite animal?
Eleven bloggers I nominate:
Thanks again, Leona!