Okay, so my sister (Baroque Myriam) nominated me for the Liebster Award. Thanks, sis! Two nominations in one day is kind of astonishing, seeing as I didn’t even know what the award was before 8:30 this morning!
Okay. Here are the rules:
1: Thank the blog who nominated you and link back to them.
2: Make a blog post outlining 11 facts about you.
3: Answer the 11 questions from the blog who nominated you.
4: Prepare 11 questions for those you will nominate.
5: Nominate 5-11 new bloggers (those who have less than 200 followers) by commenting in one of their blog posts.
Answers to Myriam’s questions:
- What’s your favorite season? Winter
- What’s your favorite book? I have a lot of favorites! One of them is Jonathan Livingston Seagull by Richard Bach.
- Would you rather own your own business or work for someone else? Own my own business.
- What is your dream? To have a horse.
- Your favorite sport? Skiing. And then volleyball.
- Do you like school? Yes.
- Favorite animal? Horse!
- Do you want to go to college? Absolutely!
- Pens or pencils? Pencils any day!
- What do you like to do on a rainy day? Read, play games, color, play with my little brother and sister, etc.
- Are you creative? Yes.
- Do you have a job?
- What’s your favorite color?
- How many brothers and sisters do you have?
- Do you have your own room?
- Have you ever been to a summer camp?
- What was your first vacation?
- How many states (or countries) have you lived in?
- What’s your favorite bird?
- Who is your role model?
- Do you have any pets?
- What grade are you in?
Okay, my nominees: